Friday, August 6, 2010



Can you believe I am posting again?!??! I was so excited to post all these pictures of Eastons birthday party but as I was going through them I realized I need a little help in the photography department - most of them were a little fuzzy due to the high rate of speed (I had children flying past me from every angle). Anywho, here you have it. This year we rented a water slide for Eastons party and it was so fabulous! We ended up making a full day of it by having his friend party in the morning, inviting the whole neighborhood for the afternoon to come and play and then finishing it off with a family party that night. That poor water slide was never empty, but my kids slept like rocks that night! GENIUS!




Look at those bellies!








3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it. Love the new background, love the new header, love the update.

Kristin said...

Wahoo! That was a fun day, indeed. Happy Birthday again, Easton, my man! Eli LOVES you!

tricia said...

i love to see that you updated your blog but who is to talk, I don't even have a blog!!