Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sweet Summertime




My favorite season will always be fall. I love everything about it - the chill in the air, the smell of spices and baking, the gathering of the harvest, the burst of color in the trees against bright blue skies . . . . . there is no doubt I love it the best. But every season brings with it memories being made and traditions being kept and I can't help but love the moments that come with summertime. I have gained a whole new appreciation for it now that Abby has finished her first year of school. I love having her at home and not worrying so much about schedules. I love the sound of the neighborhood coming alive during the day when pools get filled and sprinklers start running and I love when it comes alive again at night when the sun goes down and it is finally cool enough to leave your house!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Feel ya dawg...

SarahBara said...

I found your blog! It is super cute, and I love that you blog! I am so with you on the favorite season being fall....people think I'm crazy, but there's nothing better than a cool fall day!

Unknown said...

Hey nighbor, now we can check on our kids without even leaving the house. We'll just blog back and forth